Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Monday was 11 Months in Heaven

Well, we've passed the 11 months in Heaven mark for Emmalee. Still can't believe it. Here we go...heading for the one year mark! Wow. Please be in prayer for us as we head in this direction. Jon and I were talking the other night about how last year at this time we were preparing for our new little bundle of joy to arrive. How he was so antsy for him or her to get here. I can't believe that was only a year ago...I feel like so much has happened to us in a year that it can't seem possible for it only to be a year...and yet...it's been a year? How can that be...time has gone so fast. Two totally different reactions and yet I feel them both. Well...here we go.

4 comments:

Candie said...

Praying for you in this difficult time.

Anna said...

Chris & I are keeping you and Jon in our prayers. It's been 4 months for us, but I feel the same way about time right now, like Already? and Only? at the same time.

Linda said...

Hi,

I saw your comment on Angie's blog and felt pulled to read your story. I am so sorry for what you have went through. Losing a child is an indescribable pain that one only knows if they have experienced it. I will say a prayer for you as her one year anniversary(s) are upon you. I found the anticipation of the day was much worse than the day itself. We were at peace and had a lot of friends and family praying for us. Our son was two months old when he passed away last year in my arms in NICU.

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Don't know if you will see this but we are thinking about and praying for you today- Emmalee's first b-day. Love Dave and Lynne