Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Just a quick update...

We had another appointment down at Mayo today for another ultrasound and check up. We were told that we are now at a point where they will have to decide whether it's best for the baby to stay in and get a little bigger or whether it would be best if the baby was born. The baby didn't grow as much as they had hoped it would these last couple of weeks. They aren't sure if it's getting the sufficiant amount of nutrients through the cord or if it's the heart not being able to pump enough blood. So it's back down to Mayo on Friday. I asked whether I should bring my bag and all he said was that if he thinks the baby needs to come out they will start the process that day. So we could have a baby by Friday but we are really hoping and praying that it can stay in at least one more week, as that would ensure that the baby is more developed and a little bigger. So that's our prayer request for those of you who have been keeping us in your prayers...we thank you for that! We can use all the prayers we can get:) Oh...he did say that it was a good sign that the baby was so active so we are thankful for that. We just need this little baby to get good and strong! We'll update more on Friday. Until then...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious Ali and Jon...know that you and your little one are being lifted in prayer this morning! Love you dearly. Aunt Suzi and Uncle Doug

J.T. & Kel said...

We are praying for the 3 Feldmans this morning!!! Love and blessings to you.
Kelli and JT Diener

Karen & Chad said...

You are in our prayers! We love you!
Chad and Karen Newhard

Anonymous said...

Dear Ali and Jon,
I love you so - I pray your little precious baby will be able to wait one more week at least. Know that you are loved so much and that I am praying for you! You hold on! With much love, mary