Well tomorrow will be decision day. We got to the hospital around 7 a.m. this morning to be with Emmalee as she came out of sedation. She had her eyes wide open ready to see us! It's such a blessing to see our little girls eyes...you can just get lost in them and somehow they bring you such comfort. We were able to meet with Dr. Oliver today and just asked him his honest opinion on what he thought we should do or what direction he would go or just to see if he saw any hope to keep going on. He told us things we wanted to hear and things we didn't. He told us he's see miracles happen and that you can never give up hope. He told us that we needed to make sure we both agreed on the time if we did decide to let her go Home. So we've talked and we are going to run an echo tomorrow on her heart and see if there is any improvement...he thought that would be best. If we didn't see any then he was certain that they had done everything they could and that he would be at peace with the decision to let her go. She is having an EEG done on her head right now, just to check again. Our God is Mighty and can to mighty works. He's the only one who can perform a miracle in her body. But we are also trying to prepare ourselves in case He askes us to make that decision. Actually we are letting Him do that by way of the results from the echo tomorrow. Either way we will accept His will for our lives and for little Emma's life. But we are still praying for that miracle in our little girl's body and we ask you to stand there with us too. Nothing is impossible for God!
Jon, Ali, and Emmalee